News/Commentary

Operation Red Pill News 2010 July 2

Sin Tax Schadenfreude

“It has been in vogue for years to vilify smokers thanks to the hip “in” crowd that has waged and won the war against them. Politicians know where their golden geese are, and they know tax increases on people that are hated, by and large, by the mainstream (read non-smoking) public will not be resisted. They are easy targets, smokers, and the misery that the sin tax policy inflicts on them is but fodder for the press, and entertainment for those not having to fork over more of their money to be spent everywhere but where THEY’D like to see it spent.”
RedState.com 2010 July 7

[This is what happens when a “Republic” (which is originally what America was, and was intended to be) becomes a “Democracy” (one of the, if not THE worst forms of government in the history of the world) where 49% of the population is forced to bend to the will (and morals) of the other 51% even if their individual rights are being violated. The next historical step in the evolution of government is “Oligarchy”.]

The War That’s Not a War
“In January 1991, we went to war in the Middle East against Saddam Hussein, Iraq’s dictator who was our ally during the Iran-Iraq war. A border dispute between Kuwait and Iraq broke out after our State Department gave a green light for Hussein’s invasion. After Iraq’s successful invasion of Kuwait we reacted with gusto and have been militarily involved in the entire region, six thousand miles from our shores, ever since.”
Campaign for Liberty 2010 July 5

Celebrating Independence from the State
“These are tough times for freedom lovers, and as the Fourth of July comes and goes, it may appear to the disenchanted among us that there really is little to celebrate. America is not quite an authoritarian country, but not the beacon of peace and liberty it once was.”
Campaign for Liberty 2010 July 3

Last Gasp Rhetoric of the Prohibition Crowd
“The drug prohibition crowd knows that much of the public has seen through their 40 year-running propaganda campaign to keep the public in fear of change. Thus they now use statements they pull out of thin air (or smellier places) or refuse to answer the question and in general do anything to keep Americans afraid of repeal.”
Campaign for Liberty 2010 July 3

40 Million Doses of H1N1 Vaccine Will Be Burned
“The government will destroy 40 million doses of unused swine flu vaccine with an additional 30 million expected to be destroyed later this year. Those 70 million doses cost the taxpayers nearly half a billion dollars, while Big Pharma walked away with the profits.”
Fox News 2010 July 1

Choosing healthy foods now called a mental disorder
“In its never-ending attempt to fabricate “mental disorders” out of every human activity, the psychiatric industry is now pushing the most ridiculous disease they’ve invented yet: Healthy eating disorder.” Orthorexia nervosa is defined as “a fixation with healthy eating.”
Natural News 2010 June 29

Cybersecurity Measures Will Mandate Government “ID Tokens” To Use The Internet
“Under the guise of “cybersecurity” the Government intends to require internet users to have ID “tokens” in order to be able to visit websites. This has little or nothing to do with protecting the infrastructure of the United States and everything to do with controlling those who use the internet as a political tool to oppose the policies of the U.S. government, a big-brother-like approach eerily similar to “Chinese Internet censorship imposed via a centralized government blacklist of any websites that contain criticism of the state, porn, or any other content deemed unsuitable by the authorities”.”
PrisonPlanet.com 2010 June 28

Related Posts:

One Comment

Leave a Reply